The town of El Plátano is located in the Municipality of Tuzantla (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #165 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Plátano is at 487 meters of altitude.
The town of El Plátano is located at 19.9 kilometers from Tuzantla, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Plátano.
Where is El Plátano? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Plátano (Michoacán de Ocampo) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Plátano, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Plátano? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Plátano (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Plátano
With the satellite map of El Plátano will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tuzantla. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Plátano.
Vote for El Plátano. Opinions.
Do you like El Plátano? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Plátano so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tuzantla
- El Agua Grande (74 inhabitants)
- El Cirián de Cimientillos (- inhabitants)
- El Palmar (- inhabitants)
- El Plátano (3 inhabitants)
- La Parota (2 inhabitants)
- Las Anonas (7 inhabitants)
- Las Crucitas (28 inhabitants)
- Las Guásimas (7 inhabitants)
- Las Juntas (13 inhabitants)
- Los Bancos (20 inhabitants)
- Melchor Ocampo (Paso de Tierra Caliente) (629 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (9 inhabitants)
- Pozo Azul (- inhabitants)
- San Miguel (29 inhabitants)
- Tuzantla (2959 inhabitants)