The town of El Pitayo is located in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla (in the State of Nayarit). There are 3 inhabitants. El Pitayo is at 11 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is El Pitayo? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Pitayo in Nayarit, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain El Pitayo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Pitayo (Nayarit) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Pitayo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Pitayo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Pitayo.
Vote for El Pitayo. Opinions.
Do you like El Pitayo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Pitayo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla
- Amapa (2351 inhabitants)
- Aurelio Carrillo (1 inhabitants)
- Cañada del Tabaco (1675 inhabitants)
- Corral de Piedra (191 inhabitants)
- El Papalote (593 inhabitants)
- El Pasito (8 inhabitants)
- El Tesorero (- inhabitants)
- Empacadora San Carlos (4 inhabitants)
- Triple Ocho (- inhabitants)
- Las Iglesias (El Salto) (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Adolfo Santos (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Los Charcos (6 inhabitants)
- Los Pérez (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho Martínez Valencia (3 inhabitants)
- Villa Juárez (2722 inhabitants)