The town of El Piojo is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #334 of the ranking. El Piojo is at 461 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Piojo? You can find it at 18.5 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Montemorelos, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Piojo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Piojo? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Piojo in Nuevo León, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Piojo and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Piojo (Nuevo León) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Piojo
With the satellite map of El Piojo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Montemorelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Piojo.
Vote for El Piojo. Opinions.
Do you like El Piojo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Piojo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- El Blanquillo Viejo (71 inhabitants)
- El Sabinito (- inhabitants)
- El Sauz (El Saucito) (3 inhabitants)
- Hacienda Pueblo Viejo (9 inhabitants)
- La Calera (Almacenes) (88 inhabitants)
- La Curva (Hacienda los Librados) (35 inhabitants)
- La Palma (Sección Ignacio Ramírez) (4 inhabitants)
- Las Laborcitas (RS) (5 inhabitants)
- Las Latitas (102 inhabitants)
- Las Palomas (La Curva) (102 inhabitants)
- Los Amoles (5 inhabitants)
- Los Sauces (1 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- Santa Julia (El Refugio) (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (7 inhabitants)