The town of El Pino is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. El Pino is at 1,009 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is El Pino? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Pino in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Pino, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Pino and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Pino (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Pino
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Pino, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Pino.
Vote for El Pino. Opinions.
Do you like El Pino? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Pino so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- La Libertad (6 inhabitants)
- El Ciprés (2 inhabitants)
- El Ocotillo (3 inhabitants)
- Tres Marías (- inhabitants)
- La Bugambilia (1 inhabitants)
- La Ceiba (290 inhabitants)
- La Traguería (6 inhabitants)
- Las Gardenias (4 inhabitants)
- Morelia I (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (- inhabitants)
- Rincón Limón (27 inhabitants)
- Rincón Ocote (- inhabitants)
- San José (2 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (- inhabitants)
- San Rafael (- inhabitants)