El Pijul (Jáltipan, Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)
The most complete information of the tiny town of El Pijul (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave has 8 inhabitants?
The town of El Pijul is located in the Municipality of Jáltipan (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 8 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #60 of the whole municipality. El Pijul is at 51 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Pijul is located at 5.4 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Jáltipan de Morelos, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Pijul.
Where is El Pijul? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Pijul in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Pijul.
Satellite photo of El Pijul
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Pijul, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Jáltipan. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Pijul.
Vote for El Pijul. Opinions.
Do you like El Pijul? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Pijul so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jáltipan
- Agua Azul (4 inhabitants)
- Boca de Monzapan (- inhabitants)
- Casas Viejas (146 inhabitants)
- El Mango (Sabas Lemarroy) (- inhabitants)
- El Pijul (8 inhabitants)
- Gabriela Durán Florente (4 inhabitants)
- Juan de la Barrera (127 inhabitants)
- La Sabana (7 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (35 inhabitants)
- Los Framboyanes (- inhabitants)
- Miguel Rivera Muñoz (2 inhabitants)
- Patricia Isabel (El Petrolero) (2 inhabitants)
- San Cirilo (1 inhabitants)
- Tecolapa (5 inhabitants)
- Vicente Dionisio Rosas (8 inhabitants)