El Piedrón (Ixtapa, Chiapas)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Piedrón, a beautiful small village of 19 inhabitants in the State of Chiapas
The town of El Piedrón is located in the Municipality of Ixtapa (in the State of Chiapas). There are 19 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #47 of the whole municipality. El Piedrón is at 1200 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Piedrón is located at 2.9 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Ixtapa, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Piedrón.
Where is El Piedrón? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Piedrón (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of El Piedrón
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Piedrón, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ixtapa. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Piedrón.
Vote for El Piedrón. Opinions.
Do you like El Piedrón? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Piedrón so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ixtapa
- Agua Zarca (- inhabitants)
- Cacate (1225 inhabitants)
- Cuauhtémoc (San Nicolás) (697 inhabitants)
- El Nopal (1903 inhabitants)
- El Nuevo Recuerdo (La Arenera) (25 inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa (29 inhabitants)
- Ixtapa (6086 inhabitants)
- Las Salinas (8 inhabitants)
- Llano Alto (332 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (10 inhabitants)
- Matasano (93 inhabitants)
- Mazanilho (420 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Poblado la Ciénega (122 inhabitants)
- San Gabriel (247 inhabitants)
- Vistahermosa (29 inhabitants)