The town of El Perón is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Durango). There are 11 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #210 of the ranking. El Perón is at 2,340 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Perón? You can find it at 67.6 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of El Salto, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Perón location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Perón? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Perón in Durango: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Perón, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Perón and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Perón (Durango) is 11 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Perón
With the satellite map of El Perón will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Perón.
Vote for El Perón. Opinions.
Do you like El Perón? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Perón so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
- Adolfo Ruiz Cortines (Marraneras) (43 inhabitants)
- Alejandro Torres (4 inhabitants)
- Carricíllos (- inhabitants)
- El Bajío (- inhabitants)
- El Caimán (12 inhabitants)
- El Chorreado (- inhabitants)
- El Coscomate (9 inhabitants)
- El Naranjito (- inhabitants)
- El Potrero (- inhabitants)
- El Verano (12 inhabitants)
- Las Adjuntas (285 inhabitants)
- Las Joyas (11 inhabitants)
- Restaurant Santa Isabel (- inhabitants)
- San Juan (148 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (3 inhabitants)