The town of El Pentágono is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #315 of the whole municipality. El Pentágono is at 515 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Pentágono is located at 4.6 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Jiquipilas, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Pentágono.
Where is El Pentágono? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Pentágono (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain El Pentágono building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Pentágono (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Pentágono
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Pentágono, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Jiquipilas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Pentágono.
Vote for El Pentágono. Opinions.
Do you like El Pentágono? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Pentágono so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- Argelia (- inhabitants)
- El Bosque (15 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (12 inhabitants)
- Solo Dios (6 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (3 inhabitants)
- La Selva de Jesús (3 inhabitants)
- La Sombra de Monterrey (2 inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (6 inhabitants)
- Monterrey (Las Láminas) (- inhabitants)
- Niñas Carmelitas Maczan (73 inhabitants)
- Plan Grande (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Buenavista Uno (- inhabitants)
- San José (12 inhabitants)
- San Martín (1 inhabitants)
- Los 2 Potrillos (- inhabitants)