The town of El Pedregalito is located in the Municipality of Apaseo el Alto (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #123 of the ranking. El Pedregalito is at 2,000 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Pedregalito? You can find it at 4.0 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Apaseo el Alto, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Pedregalito location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Pedregalito? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Pedregalito in Guanajuato, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of El Pedregalito? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Pedregalito (Guanajuato) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Pedregalito
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Pedregalito, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Apaseo el Alto. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Pedregalito.
Photos of El Pedregalito
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Pedregalito? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Pedregalito.
The Postal Code of El Pedregalito (Guanajuato) is 38523
Do you want to know the Postal Code of El Pedregalito so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 38523. The first two digits of the ZIP code of El Pedregalito ("38") correspond to the State of Guanajuato, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for El Pedregalito. Opinions.
Do you like El Pedregalito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Pedregalito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Apaseo el Alto
- Buenos Aires (El Cerrito) (148 inhabitants)
- El Talayote (619 inhabitants)
- Estancia de Paredones (76 inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Belén (1 inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Número 15 (11 inhabitants)
- Jiménez (166 inhabitants)
- La Cañada (207 inhabitants)
- La Esmeralda (51 inhabitants)
- La Liebre (Soledad de la Liebre) (138 inhabitants)
- La Mesa (La Mesa de Paredones) (111 inhabitants)
- La Tijera (San Antonio la Tijera) (469 inhabitants)
- La Ventilla (La Ventilla del Puerto) (11 inhabitants)
- Potrero del Cerrito de la Cal (10 inhabitants)
- Pozo de Oro (12 inhabitants)
- Santa María del Rosario (Víctor Ledezma) (12 inhabitants)