El Pedregal (San Juan Mazatlán, Oaxaca)
The most complete information about the tiny town of El Pedregal (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Oaxaca has 2 inhabitants?
The town of El Pedregal is located in the Municipality of San Juan Mazatlán (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #38 of the whole municipality. El Pedregal is at 161 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Pedregal is located at 39.2 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of San Juan Mazatlán, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Pedregal.
Where is El Pedregal? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Pedregal (Oaxaca)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of El Pedregal? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example.
The population of El Pedregal (Oaxaca) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Pedregal
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Pedregal, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Juan Mazatlán. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Pedregal.
Vote for El Pedregal
Do you like El Pedregal or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Pedregal to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of San Juan Mazatlán
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Oaxaca (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of San Juan Mazatlán
- 12 de Julio (121 inhabitants)
- Arroyo Arena (- inhabitants)
- Constitución Mexicana (1320 inhabitants)
- San José de los Reyes el Pípila (319 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (138 inhabitants)
- La Palestina (177 inhabitants)
- Las Palomas (7 inhabitants)
- Los Raudales (385 inhabitants)
- Los Valles (200 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Sansón (5 inhabitants)
- San Antonio del Valle (64 inhabitants)
- San Juan Mazatlán (1953 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Acatlán Grande (641 inhabitants)
- Santiago Tutla (1093 inhabitants)