El Pato (Balancán, Tabasco)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of El Pato, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 9 inhabitants of Tabasco.
The town of El Pato is located in the Municipality of Balancán (in the State of Tabasco). There are 9 inhabitants. El Pato is at 21 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is El Pato? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Pato in Tabasco? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Pato.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Pato and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Pato (Tabasco) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Pato
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Pato, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Balancán. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Pato.
Vote for El Pato. Opinions.
Do you like El Pato? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Pato so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Balancán
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Tabasco (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Balancán
- Agua Bendita (6 inhabitants)
- Canutillo (Santa Cruz) (21 inhabitants)
- Carlos A. Madrazo Becerra (266 inhabitants)
- Centro Usumacinta (66 inhabitants)
- El Colmenar (4 inhabitants)
- El Jobo (- inhabitants)
- El Laberinto (5 inhabitants)
- El Triunfo (1 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (Los Trescientos) (4 inhabitants)
- Jalisco (- inhabitants)
- La Guadalupe (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (7 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (160 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (1 inhabitants)
- Veinticuatro de Junio (- inhabitants)