The town of El Paraíso Dos is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. El Paraíso Dos is at 7 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is El Paraíso Dos? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Paraíso Dos (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Paraíso Dos, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain El Paraíso Dos building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Paraíso Dos (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Paraíso Dos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Paraíso Dos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Paraíso Dos.
Vote for El Paraíso Dos. Opinions.
Do you like El Paraíso Dos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Paraíso Dos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Capulín (12 inhabitants)
- El Cerrón (40 inhabitants)
- El Edén (3 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (3 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (El Zapotal) (868 inhabitants)
- Isla del Carmen (4 inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (4 inhabitants)
- La Nobleza (- inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (- inhabitants)
- Medio Monte (4 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Tolomita (60 inhabitants)
- Palo Blanco (- inhabitants)
- Polmorona (19 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (15 inhabitants)