The town of El Paraíso is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #381 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Paraíso is at 23 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of El Paraíso is located at 30.1 kilometers from Aldama, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Paraíso.
Where is El Paraíso? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Paraíso (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of El Paraíso? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Paraíso (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Paraíso
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Paraíso, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Aldama. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Paraíso.
Vote for El Paraíso. Opinions.
Do you like El Paraíso? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Paraíso so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- El Borrado (1 inhabitants)
- El Cabrito (- inhabitants)
- El Cuero (4 inhabitants)
- El General (- inhabitants)
- El Martirio (2 inhabitants)
- El Pichijumo (56 inhabitants)
- El Vidal (161 inhabitants)
- Jacaranda (- inhabitants)
- La Azufrosa (El Higuerón) (243 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (- inhabitants)
- Las Hermanas (2 inhabitants)
- Las Norias (3 inhabitants)
- Los Planes (5 inhabitants)
- San Juan de Ulúa (6 inhabitants)
- Veinte de Febrero (4 inhabitants)