The town of El Paraíso is located in the Municipality of Arriaga (in the State of Chiapas). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #271 of the ranking. El Paraíso is at 50 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Paraíso? You can find it at 9.2 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Arriaga, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Paraíso location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
#1 Where is El Paraíso? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Paraíso in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Paraíso.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
#2 The population of El Paraíso (Chiapas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of El Paraíso
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Paraíso, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Arriaga. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Paraíso.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near El ParaísoIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Paraíso, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Paraíso so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL 24 HORAS: 10 km away, direction East (8 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL CARIBE REAL: 10 km away, direction East (7 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CARIBE REAL: 11 km away, direction East (8 minutes by car)
- MOTEL EL ECONÓMICO: 13 km away, direction East (10 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of El Paraíso
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Paraíso, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Paraíso, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
#6 Vote for El Paraíso as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like El Paraíso or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Paraíso to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Chiapas, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Chiapas
#7 Comments and opinions about El Paraíso
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Arriaga
- 5 de Mayo (317 inhabitants)
- Agua Dulce (- inhabitants)
- Arriaga (25366 inhabitants)
- Betania (7 inhabitants)
- El Destino (6 inhabitants)
- El Playal (El Arenal) (4 inhabitants)
- Flor de Liz (4 inhabitants)
- Fracción el Triángulo (8 inhabitants)
- Jorge González (2 inhabitants)
- La Argentina (- inhabitants)
- La Providencia (- inhabitants)
- El Ciruelo (- inhabitants)
- Las Salinas (1 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Colosio (31 inhabitants)