El Papalote (San Juan de Sabinas, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
The most complete information of the tiny town of El Papalote (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Coahuila de Zaragoza has 5 inhabitants?
The town of El Papalote is located in the Municipality of San Juan de Sabinas (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #28 of the ranking. El Papalote is at 360 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Papalote? You can find it at 8.3 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Nueva Rosita, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to San Juan de Sabinas, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at North, at 3.0 kilometers. To enjoy the El Papalote location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Papalote? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Papalote in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of El Papalote
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Papalote, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Juan de Sabinas. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Papalote.
Vote for El Papalote. Opinions.
Do you like El Papalote? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Papalote so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Juan de Sabinas
- Arroyo el Cinco (1 inhabitants)
- Cornelio Cárdenas (6 inhabitants)
- Homero Martínez Valdez (8 inhabitants)
- La Conchita (1 inhabitants)
- La Jarita (4 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (3 inhabitants)
- Los Garza (Paso de las Garzas) (2 inhabitants)
- Los Gemelos (1 inhabitants)
- Paso del Coyote (398 inhabitants)
- Pedro Castro Gómez (- inhabitants)
- Pico de Pájaro (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (3 inhabitants)
- San José (9 inhabitants)
- San Pablo de la Salada (1 inhabitants)
- Santa María (705 inhabitants)