The town of El Palenque is located in the Municipality of Perote (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #39 of the ranking. El Palenque is at 2,341 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Palenque? You can find it at 22.0 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Perote, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Palenque location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Palenque? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Palenque (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Palenque, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain El Palenque building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Palenque (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Palenque
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Palenque, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Perote. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Palenque.
Vote for El Palenque. Opinions.
Do you like El Palenque? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Palenque so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Perote
- Colonia Nueva del Carmen (55 inhabitants)
- El Ciprés (3 inhabitants)
- El Frijol Colorado (547 inhabitants)
- Francisco I. Madero (2237 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (3 inhabitants)
- Las Liebres (15 inhabitants)
- Libertad (959 inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (4 inhabitants)
- Los Molinos (San José) (3215 inhabitants)
- Nicolás Cortina (21 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Jagüey (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro (2 inhabitants)
- San José Alchichica (157 inhabitants)
- San José Arboledas (6 inhabitants)
- Vista Hermosa (13 inhabitants)