El Paixlar (Puebla)
Know the tiny town of El Paixlar through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 4 inhabitants in the State of Puebla
The town of El Paixlar is located in the Municipality of Francisco Z. Mena (in the State of Puebla). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #66 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Paixlar is at 99 meters of altitude.
The town of El Paixlar is located at 5.4 kilometers from Metlaltoyuca, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Paixlar.
Where is El Paixlar? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Paixlar in Puebla, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of El Paixlar
With the satellite map of El Paixlar will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Francisco Z. Mena. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Paixlar.
Vote for El Paixlar. Opinions.
Do you like El Paixlar? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Paixlar so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Francisco Z. Mena
- Ameyalli (4 inhabitants)
- Arroyo Grande (- inhabitants)
- Buenavista (3 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (- inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (4 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (- inhabitants)
- Jaltocan (1026 inhabitants)
- La Mulata (- inhabitants)
- La Pimienta (7 inhabitants)
- Las Lomas (13 inhabitants)
- Paso del Arroyo (452 inhabitants)
- Pueblo Viejo (- inhabitants)
- Santa Alicia (32 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (La Grava) (24 inhabitants)
- Vegas de Tecomate (- inhabitants)