El Orégano (Pueblo Nuevo, Durango)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of El Orégano, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 7 inhabitants of Durango.
The town of El Orégano is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Durango). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #239 of the ranking. El Orégano is at 2051 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Orégano? You can find it at 63.0 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of El Salto, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Orégano location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Orégano? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Orégano in Durango: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Orégano, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of El Orégano
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Orégano, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Orégano.
Vote for El Orégano. Opinions.
Do you like El Orégano? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Orégano so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
- Barbechos (6 inhabitants)
- El Carrizo (70 inhabitants)
- El Picudo (7 inhabitants)
- El Triángulo (- inhabitants)
- La Colorada (2 inhabitants)
- La Cumbre (207 inhabitants)
- La Laguna de Coyotes (32 inhabitants)
- La Peña (601 inhabitants)
- Peñasco Blanco (35 inhabitants)
- Piedra Bola (11 inhabitants)
- Rancho los Gachupines (- inhabitants)
- San Pablo (74 inhabitants)
- Sarcillos (- inhabitants)
- Tapias (- inhabitants)
- Tepalcates (5 inhabitants)