The town of Cielito Lindo is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #266 of the ranking. Cielito Lindo is at 520 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as El Ojito, but changed its name a few years ago. In the year 2019, the locality changed its name.
Do you want to locate the town of Cielito Lindo? You can find it at 4.1 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Ciudad Melchor Múzquiz, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Cielito Lindo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Cielito Lindo? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Cielito Lindo (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Cielito Lindo, which has the following symbol
The population of Cielito Lindo (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Cielito LindoIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Cielito Lindo, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Cielito Lindo so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL SABINO GORDO: 5 km away, direction East (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL OASIS DEL NORTE: 6 km away, direction East (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN CARLOS: 5 km away, direction Northeast (5 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SANTA ELENA: 5 km away, direction Northeast (4 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Cielito Lindo
With the satellite map of Cielito Lindo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Múzquiz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Cielito Lindo.
Photos of Cielito Lindo
In order for you to enjoy nature around Cielito Lindo, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Cielito Lindo, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Cielito Lindo
Do you like Cielito Lindo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Cielito Lindo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Abelino Cadena (6 inhabitants)
- Chilpitín Número Tres (Manolo Dávila) (- inhabitants)
- Colonia Agustín Terrazas (38 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (La Soga) (4 inhabitants)
- El Polvo (- inhabitants)
- Eugenio Hernández Martínez (1 inhabitants)
- Guillermo Hernández (El Polvorín) (- inhabitants)
- La Golondrina (2 inhabitants)
- La Herradura (2 inhabitants)
- Las Mangas (Pilo Canales) (1 inhabitants)
- Los García (- inhabitants)
- Melecio Martínez (2 inhabitants)
- Minas de Barroterán (7746 inhabitants)
- Palaú (17594 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (2 inhabitants)