The town of El Ojito is located in the Municipality of Batopilas (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #329 of the whole municipality. El Ojito is at 2,198 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Ojito is located at 11.1 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Batopilas, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Ojito.
Where is El Ojito? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Ojito (Chihuahua) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Ojito, which has the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chihuahua State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El Ojito (Chihuahua) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El OjitoMany people want to stay in the town of El Ojito itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- CUARTOS DE RENTA ECONOMICAS POSADA CLARITA: 15 km away, direction West (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL BATOPILAS: 18 km away, direction West (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL DE SAN PEDRO: 16 km away, direction West (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MARY: 18 km away, direction West (13 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Ojito
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Ojito, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Batopilas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Ojito.
Population pyramid of El Ojito (Chihuahua)
We have compiled data on number of inhabitants of El Ojito by age and sex, to show you the following population pyramid of the town, from the year 2005. You can check how the percentages of children and adults are distributed, in addition to women and men. With this data you can analyze the demographic structure, and know if in El Ojito there is a generational replacement.
Photos of El Ojito
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Ojito? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Ojito.
Vote for El Ojito
Do you like El Ojito or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Ojito to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Batopilas
- Agorare (7 inhabitants)
- Aguaje del Burro (11 inhabitants)
- El Chalate (25 inhabitants)
- Guacayvo (25 inhabitants)
- Guayacán (17 inhabitants)
- Huajichi (7 inhabitants)
- La Boca del Arroyo (12 inhabitants)
- La Presa Dos (- inhabitants)
- La Sierrita de Barraza (Casa Quemada) (19 inhabitants)
- Las Guásimas (2 inhabitants)
- Las Juntas (8 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (- inhabitants)
- San Jerónimo (5 inhabitants)
- Sopichichi (5 inhabitants)
- Tierra Larga (5 inhabitants)