The town of El Ocotillo is located in the Municipality of Mascota (in the State of Jalisco). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #114 of the ranking. El Ocotillo is at 1,489 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Ocotillo? You can find it at 21.3 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Mascota, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Ocotillo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Ocotillo? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Ocotillo (Jalisco) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Ocotillo, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Ocotillo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Ocotillo (Jalisco) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Ocotillo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Ocotillo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Mascota. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Ocotillo.
Vote for El Ocotillo. Opinions.
Do you like El Ocotillo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Ocotillo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Mascota
- Arroyo del Pie (- inhabitants)
- Cruz Verde (65 inhabitants)
- El Pantano (Galope) (128 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (39 inhabitants)
- El Troje (4 inhabitants)
- La Cruz de Ignacio (16 inhabitants)
- La Huerta de Ixcatán (8 inhabitants)
- La Ordeña (13 inhabitants)
- La Vieja (17 inhabitants)
- Las Moras (3 inhabitants)
- Los Sauces (6 inhabitants)
- Los Tejabanes (5 inhabitants)
- Rincón de los Ángeles (6 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (13 inhabitants)
- Santa María (- inhabitants)