The town of El Ocal is located in the Municipality of Aguascalientes (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 7 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #293 of the whole municipality. El Ocal is at 1,999 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Ocal is located at 11.0 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Aguascalientes, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Ocal.
Where is El Ocal? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Ocal (Aguascalientes)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Ocal and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Ocal (Aguascalientes) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Ocal
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Ocal, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Aguascalientes. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Ocal.
Vote for El Ocal. Opinions.
Do you like El Ocal? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Ocal so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aguascalientes
- Anexo al Palomino II (- inhabitants)
- Centro de Recría Liconsa (5 inhabitants)
- Don Toño (28 inhabitants)
- Ejido Norias de Paso Hondo (La Lomita) (72 inhabitants)
- El Dominado (El Relicario) (121 inhabitants)
- El Mosco (- inhabitants)
- El Rubio (5 inhabitants)
- Huerta Marcela (4 inhabitants)
- La Haciendita (La Esperanza) (14 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (Granja Mary Chuy) (- inhabitants)
- Las Durazneras (2 inhabitants)
- Las Isabeles (61 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Ángel (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Loma (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Los Pargas (71 inhabitants)