The town of El Oasis is located in the Municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 4 inhabitants. El Oasis is at 828 meters of altitude.
Satellite photo of El Oasis
With the satellite map of El Oasis will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Oasis.
The population of El Oasis (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El OasisIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Oasis, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Oasis so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL POSADA DEL VALLE: 14 km away, direction Southeast (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL NOGALITO: 15 km away, direction Southeast (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL HACIENDA 1800: 16 km away, direction Southeast (13 minutes by car)
- HOTEL HACIENDA 1800: 15 km away, direction Southeast (11 minutes by car)
Where is El Oasis? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Oasis (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Vote for El Oasis
Do you like El Oasis or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Oasis to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas
- Bertha Laura Garza Villarreal (5 inhabitants)
- Bodegas Ferriño (- inhabitants)
- Cuates de Abajo (Cerros Prietos) (46 inhabitants)
- El Campizal (18 inhabitants)
- El Espejo (1 inhabitants)
- El Milagro (Humberto Ramírez García) (5 inhabitants)
- El Socorro (EstaciÃ³n el Socorro) (- inhabitants)
- Granja González (- inhabitants)
- La Labor del Clavel (4 inhabitants)
- Las Morenas (14 inhabitants)
- Loma Prieta (- inhabitants)
- Mancha (1 inhabitants)
- San José del Anteojo (- inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (11 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (Cañón de Farías) (4 inhabitants)