The town of El Nuevo Parralito is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Viejo (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #76 of the whole municipality. El Nuevo Parralito is at 9 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Nuevo Parralito is located at 2.6 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Benito Juárez, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Cd. Cuauhtémoc) it is at 3.3 kilometers in direction Northeast. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Nuevo Parralito.
Where is El Nuevo Parralito? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Nuevo Parralito in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of El Nuevo Parralito? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Nuevo Parralito (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Nuevo Parralito
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Nuevo Parralito, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pueblo Viejo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Nuevo Parralito.
Vote for El Nuevo Parralito. Opinions.
Do you like El Nuevo Parralito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Nuevo Parralito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Viejo
- Benito Juárez (101 inhabitants)
- El Higuerón (La Aguadilla) (- inhabitants)
- El Indio (3 inhabitants)
- El Janito (6 inhabitants)
- El Ojital (63 inhabitants)
- El Sendero (289 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (515 inhabitants)
- Hidalgo (6365 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Quince (107 inhabitants)
- Lomas de Miramar (3 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (2 inhabitants)
- María Quinta de las Nieves (108 inhabitants)
- Mata de Pedernales (31 inhabitants)
- Paso del Canal (Paso a Playa Hermosa) (46 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Manzano (9 inhabitants)