The town of El Nogalito Uno is located in the Municipality of Sáric (in the State of Sonora). There are 3 inhabitants. El Nogalito Uno is at 753 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is El Nogalito Uno? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Nogalito Uno in Sonora: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Nogalito Uno, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain El Nogalito Uno building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Nogalito Uno (Sonora) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Nogalito Uno
With the satellite map of El Nogalito Uno will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Sáric. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Nogalito Uno.
Vote for El Nogalito Uno. Opinions.
Do you like El Nogalito Uno? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Nogalito Uno so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Sáric
- Agua Nueva (- inhabitants)
- El Aguajito (- inhabitants)
- El Indio (San Pedro) (1 inhabitants)
- El Puertecito (2 inhabitants)
- El Rodeo (2 inhabitants)
- La Gorrulla (2 inhabitants)
- La Máquina (- inhabitants)
- La Morita (San Dionisio) (2 inhabitants)
- Mina Guadalupe (2 inhabitants)
- Potrerito (La Bomba) (3 inhabitants)
- Ramón Martínez Montijo (1 inhabitants)
- San Vicente Nuevo (2 inhabitants)
- Sásabe (977 inhabitants)
- Sombreretillo (3 inhabitants)
- Tierra Josefita (Vado Hondo) (- inhabitants)