El Nogal (Canelas, Durango)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Nogal, a beautiful tiny town of 4 inhabitants in the State of Durango
The town of El Nogal is located in the Municipality of Canelas (in the State of Durango). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #113 of the ranking. El Nogal is at 1980 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Nogal? You can find it at 7.3 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Canelas, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Nogal location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Nogal? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Nogal in Durango? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Nogal.
Satellite photo of El Nogal
With the satellite map of El Nogal will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Canelas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Nogal.
Vote for El Nogal. Opinions.
Do you like El Nogal? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Nogal so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Canelas
- Agua Blanca de Avitia (46 inhabitants)
- El Madroño (3 inhabitants)
- El Oro (16 inhabitants)
- El Puerto la Esperanza (4 inhabitants)
- El Salto de Camellones (182 inhabitants)
- La Cieneguita (16 inhabitants)
- La Guacamaya (13 inhabitants)
- La Plomosa (35 inhabitants)
- La Quebradita (3 inhabitants)
- Las Manzanillas (3 inhabitants)
- Los Lobos (19 inhabitants)
- Ramblas (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Escondido (34 inhabitants)
- Santas Marías (50 inhabitants)
- Zapotes de Rodríguez (133 inhabitants)