The town of El Naranjo is located in the Municipality of Mascota (in the State of Jalisco). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #132 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Naranjo is at 1,359 meters of altitude.
The town of El Naranjo is located at 14.6 kilometers from Mascota, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Naranjo.
Where is El Naranjo? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Naranjo (Jalisco) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Jalisco State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El Naranjo (Jalisco) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El NaranjoDo you want to stay in El Naranjo? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to El Naranjo:
- HOTEL LA HACIENDA LA PUERTA DE ENMEDIO: 18 km away, direction Southeast (13 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RANCHO LA ESMERALDA: 18 km away, direction Southeast (12 minutes by car)
- HOTEL VILLA CANTABRIA: 21 km away, direction Southeast (15 minutes by car)
- MESON LA HUERTA: 18 km away, direction Southeast (13 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Naranjo
With the satellite map of El Naranjo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Mascota. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Naranjo.
Vote for El Naranjo
Do you like El Naranjo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Naranjo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Mascota
- Ahuilote (4 inhabitants)
- Barandillas (6 inhabitants)
- El Crucero del Terrero (4 inhabitants)
- El Divisadero (10 inhabitants)
- El Galope (17 inhabitants)
- El Pantano (Galope) (123 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (7 inhabitants)
- La Brea (- inhabitants)
- La Huerta (12 inhabitants)
- La Mano de León (- inhabitants)
- La Mesa (- inhabitants)
- La Villosa (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Manantial (5 inhabitants)
- San Nicolás (La Troje) (1 inhabitants)
- Zacatongo (330 inhabitants)