The town of El Naranjo is located in the Municipality of Mascota (in the State of Jalisco). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #132 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Naranjo is at 1,359 meters of altitude.
The town of El Naranjo is located at 14.6 kilometers from Mascota, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Naranjo.
Where is El Naranjo? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Naranjo (Jalisco) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain El Naranjo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Naranjo (Jalisco) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Naranjo
With the satellite map of El Naranjo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Mascota. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Naranjo.
Vote for El Naranjo. Opinions.
Do you like El Naranjo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Naranjo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Mascota
- Cruz Verde (65 inhabitants)
- El Cimarrón Chico (229 inhabitants)
- El Colomo (3 inhabitants)
- El Reparo (3 inhabitants)
- Jolapilla (3 inhabitants)
- La Pareja (23 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (17 inhabitants)
- La Villa (- inhabitants)
- Las Hastas (3 inhabitants)
- Los Copos Negros (El Tigrito) (14 inhabitants)
- Los Mezcales (6 inhabitants)
- Malpaso (68 inhabitants)
- Mirandilla (162 inhabitants)
- Rincón de los Ángeles (6 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (13 inhabitants)