The town of El Naranjito is located in the Municipality of Escárcega (in the State of Campeche). There are 3 inhabitants. El Naranjito is at 69 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is El Naranjito? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Naranjito (Campeche) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of El Naranjito (Campeche) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El NaranjitoIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Naranjito, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Naranjito so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL REAL PRIMAVERA CAMPESTRE: 38 km away, direction North (31 minutes by car)
- HOTEL JARDINES AUTEL: 41 km away, direction Southwest (33 minutes by car)
- MOTEL EL GYM: 44 km away, direction Northeast (35 minutes by car)
- HOTEL TAXAHA: 43 km away, direction Southwest (29 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Naranjito
With the satellite map of El Naranjito will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Escárcega. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Naranjito.
Vote for El Naranjito
Do you like El Naranjito or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Naranjito to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Escárcega
- Bellavista (2 inhabitants)
- El CÃ¡ntaro (- inhabitants)
- El Corriental (35 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (- inhabitants)
- El Tornillo (17 inhabitants)
- Jerusalén (7 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (3 inhabitants)
- El Mayor Luna Acosta (1 inhabitants)
- La Misteriosa (Santa Cruz) (- inhabitants)
- La Providencia (1 inhabitants)
- Las Gemelas (1 inhabitants)
- Los Cuyos (2 inhabitants)
- Los Martínez (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- ZinÃ¡paro (- inhabitants)