The town of El Naranjito is located in the Municipality of Luvianos (in the State of México). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #133 of the ranking. El Naranjito is at 1,489 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Naranjito? You can find it at 10.3 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Villa Luvianos, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Naranjito location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Naranjito? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Naranjito (México) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Naranjito, which has the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the México State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El Naranjito (México) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El NaranjitoDo you want to stay in El Naranjito? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to El Naranjito:
- HOTELITO LA POSADITA: 15 km away, direction East (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL MILENIUM: 15 km away, direction East (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LA ESCONDIDITA: 13 km away, direction East (10 minutes by car)
- POSADA FAMILIAR MAYRA: 14 km away, direction East (11 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Naranjito
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Naranjito, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Luvianos. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Naranjito.
Population pyramid of El Naranjito (México)
We have compiled data on number of inhabitants of El Naranjito by age and sex, to show you the following population pyramid of the town, from the year 2005. You can check how the percentages of children and adults are distributed, in addition to women and men. With this data you can analyze the demographic structure, and know if in El Naranjito there is a generational replacement.
Photos of El Naranjito
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Naranjito, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Naranjito, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of El Naranjito (México) is 51453
Do you want to know the Postal Code of El Naranjito so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 51453. The first two digits of the ZIP code of El Naranjito ("51") correspond to the State of México, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for El Naranjito
Do you like El Naranjito or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Naranjito to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Luvianos
- Barranca del Fraile (- inhabitants)
- Capire (386 inhabitants)
- Cruz de Piedra (41 inhabitants)
- Gabazos (El Bagaso) (- inhabitants)
- Jocoleche (2 inhabitants)
- La Angostura Uno (Cerro de la Angostura Uno) (- inhabitants)
- La Laguna (6 inhabitants)
- Las Anonas (2 inhabitants)
- Majada de los Encinos (Majada de Encinos) (15 inhabitants)
- Mango Solo (84 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (55 inhabitants)
- Río Frío Estancia Grande (69 inhabitants)
- Rincón de Rodríguez (112 inhabitants)
- San Juan Acatitlán (Acatitlán) (1006 inhabitants)
- Trojes (1070 inhabitants)