EL MIRRAL

      

the town of El Mirral is located in the Municipality of Tlachichilco (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 78 inhabitants. El Mirral is 1322 meters above sea level.
If you browse this webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Mirral.

Population in El Mirral

In the town there are 36 men and 42 women. The ratio women per men is 1.167, and the fecundity rate is 3.55 children per woman. People from outside the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave account for 1.28% of the total population. 32.05% of the inhabitants are illiterate (33.33% of men and 30.95% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 2.80 (2.79 within the men and 2.80 within the women).

Population changes in El Mirral since 2005
In 2005, in El Mirral there were 71 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are 7 more people (a variation of 9.86%). Of which there are -1 men less (a variation of -2.70%), and 8 more women (a variation of 23.53%).


Indigenous culture in El Mirral
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.

Unemployment and the economy in El Mirral
30.77% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (63.89% of the men, and 2.38% of the women).

Housing and infrastructure in El Mirral
In El Mirral there are 24 dwellings. 15.79% of the dwellings have electricity, 5.26% have piped water, 89.47% have toilet or restroom, 52.63% have a radio receiver, 15.79% a television, 0.00% a fridge, 0.00% a washing-machine, 0.00% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 0.00% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.

Lookup on this link for data of the population pyramid of El Mirral

>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Tlachichilco (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

Where is El Mirral?

Location map of El Mirral: Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in El Mirral, which is marked with the symbol

You can access more information about maps of El Mirral in this link. You can also visualize satellite photos of El Mirral with a higher resolution.

>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Tlachichilco

>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

What is El Mirral like?

Cerro Chato, VeracruzPaisaje con vista a la carretera que va a TlachichilcoOtra vista mas amplia con rumbo a Chicontepec.

Enjoy the photos of El Mirral on this link

Vote for El Mirral

Do you like El Mirral? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Mirral so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.

Average Rating: 0.0/5
(considering 0 votes)



Schools in El Mirral

  • LLANO, EL
  • LLANO, EL
  • MIRRAL, EL
  • All of the Schools in El Mirral

  • Help us to improve the information about El Mirral and to spread it over the Internet:

    Add one website of El Mirral
    Link El Mirral from your webpage
    Write a family member or a friend and tell them about El Mirral


    Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tlachichilco: