The town of El Mirador is located in the Municipality of Soto la Marina (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #191 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Mirador is at 203 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of El Mirador is located at 54.3 kilometers from Soto la Marina, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Mirador.
Where is El Mirador? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Mirador in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Mirador, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Mirador? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Mirador (Tamaulipas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Mirador
With the satellite map of El Mirador will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Soto la Marina. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Mirador.
Vote for El Mirador. Opinions.
Do you like El Mirador? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Mirador so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Soto la Marina
- Diez de Mayo (La Espuela) (143 inhabitants)
- El Colmenar (3 inhabitants)
- El Coronel (1 inhabitants)
- El Esmeril (El Porvenir) (353 inhabitants)
- El Huasteco (- inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (- inhabitants)
- La Encarnación (Juan Gómez) (2 inhabitants)
- La Loma (- inhabitants)
- La Paz Dos (- inhabitants)
- La Peña (218 inhabitants)
- Las Agujitas (Carlos Cortina) (1 inhabitants)
- Isla los Venados (- inhabitants)
- Luz del Mar (4 inhabitants)
- Manuel González Magdaleno (1 inhabitants)
- Tacubaya (- inhabitants)