The town of El Milagro is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #689 of the whole municipality. El Milagro is at 12 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Milagro is located at 7.2 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Pijijiapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Milagro.
Where is El Milagro? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Milagro in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Milagro.
Need to locate a certain El Milagro building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Milagro (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Milagro
With the satellite map of El Milagro will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Milagro.
Vote for El Milagro. Opinions.
Do you like El Milagro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Milagro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Barranquito (46 inhabitants)
- Dos Estrellas (2 inhabitants)
- El Pavorreal (4 inhabitants)
- El Recreo (Tenejapa) (172 inhabitants)
- El Retiro (12 inhabitants)
- El Triunfo (5 inhabitants)
- Gondelapa (San Pablo) (14 inhabitants)
- La Coapa (2 inhabitants)
- Las Higuerillas (2 inhabitants)
- Los Alicantes (7 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (- inhabitants)
- 12 de Febrero (17 inhabitants)
- Paso de Ovejas (- inhabitants)
- Santa Alicia (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (Las Palmas) (5 inhabitants)