The town of El Milagro is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #155 of the ranking. El Milagro is at 1,188 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of El Milagro? You can find it at 15.3 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Ramos Arizpe, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Milagro location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Milagro? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Milagro (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Milagro and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Milagro (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Milagro
With the satellite map of El Milagro will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Milagro.
Vote for El Milagro. Opinions.
Do you like El Milagro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Milagro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Altamira 2 (3 inhabitants)
- José Francisco Medina Canizales (- inhabitants)
- El Jagüey (- inhabitants)
- Galindo (1 inhabitants)
- Hacienda Amargos (2 inhabitants)
- Las Albardas (2 inhabitants)
- Las Praderas (5 inhabitants)
- Las Rucias (6 inhabitants)
- Los Ojitos (1 inhabitants)
- Mesón del Norte (Los Vaqueros) (11 inhabitants)
- Los Abuelos (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (4 inhabitants)
- San Antonio del Mimbre (- inhabitants)
- Tres Tablas (El JardÃn) (- inhabitants)
- Valle de Santa Isidra (- inhabitants)