The town of El Mezquitito is located in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito (in the State of Baja California). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #185 of the ranking. El Mezquitito is at 51 meters of altitude.
This town decided to be annexed to Campo López in the year 2015.
Do you want to locate the town of El Mezquitito? You can find it at 25.7 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Playas de Rosarito, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Mezquitito location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Mezquitito? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Mezquitito (Baja California)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of El Mezquitito? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Mezquitito (Baja California) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Mezquitito
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Mezquitito, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Playas de Rosarito. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Mezquitito.
Vote for El Mezquitito. Opinions.
Do you like El Mezquitito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Mezquitito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito
- Agua Marina (3 inhabitants)
- El Gato (Kilómetro 40 Fracción E) (1 inhabitants)
- Familia Álvarez (- inhabitants)
- Marbella (408 inhabitants)
- Granja La Providencia (1 inhabitants)
- La Palma (4 inhabitants)
- Manantiales (Segunda Sección) (38 inhabitants)
- Martín Cuevas (1 inhabitants)
- Misión Viejo (133 inhabitants)
- Popotla (37 inhabitants)
- Puestas del Sol (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho Gudiño (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Patricio (4 inhabitants)
- Santa María (4 inhabitants)
- Villas San Javier (1 inhabitants)