El Mezquitito (Ixtlán del Río, Nayarit)
The most complete information about the tiny town of El Mezquitito (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Nayarit has 4 inhabitants?
The town of El Mezquitito is located in the Municipality of Ixtlán del Río (in the State of Nayarit). There are 4 inhabitants. El Mezquitito is at 734 meters of altitude.
Where is El Mezquitito? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Mezquitito in Nayarit: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Mezquitito, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain El Mezquitito building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of El Mezquitito (Nayarit) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Mezquitito
With the satellite map of El Mezquitito will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ixtlán del Río. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Mezquitito.
Vote for El Mezquitito
Do you like El Mezquitito or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Mezquitito to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Ixtlán del Río
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Nayarit (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Ixtlán del Río
- El Aguacate (109 inhabitants)
- El Anhelo (6 inhabitants)
- El Huarache (1 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (El Pando) (2 inhabitants)
- El Nogalito (- inhabitants)
- El Ocotito (- inhabitants)
- El Platanillo (1 inhabitants)
- Ixtlán del Río (25477 inhabitants)
- La Cuata (26 inhabitants)
- La Parota (- inhabitants)
- La Virgencita (6 inhabitants)
- Los Mezquites (358 inhabitants)
- Parque la Haciendita (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Popoye (4 inhabitants)
- Ranchos de Arriba (San Antonio) (291 inhabitants)