The town of El Mexicano is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 5 inhabitants. El Mexicano is at 350 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is El Mexicano? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Mexicano (Nuevo León) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Mexicano, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Mexicano? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Mexicano (Nuevo León) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Mexicano
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Mexicano, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Montemorelos. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Mexicano.
Vote for El Mexicano. Opinions.
Do you like El Mexicano? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Mexicano so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- Ampliación los Laureles (- inhabitants)
- Charco Azul (1 inhabitants)
- El Canelo (4 inhabitants)
- El Galeme (119 inhabitants)
- El Gran Chaparral (2 inhabitants)
- El Mimbre (- inhabitants)
- El Sauz (78 inhabitants)
- Estación Huertas (139 inhabitants)
- Hacienda Paso Lozano (La Reforma) (4 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (11 inhabitants)
- La Mina (- inhabitants)
- Las Cabañas del Río (- inhabitants)
- Los Juanes (Doctor Albino Contreras) (6 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (Los Ponys) (1 inhabitants)
- Luciano Casas (3 inhabitants)