PueblosAmerica.com

El Mesho

        

Mapas, fotos y estadísticas de El Mesho, un small village precioso de 24 habitantes del Estado de Querétaro Arteaga

the town of El Mesho is located in the Municipality of San Joaquín (in the State of Querétaro Arteaga). There are 24 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #47 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Mesho is at 2439 meters of altitude.

The town of El Mesho is located at 1.4 kilometers from San Joaquín, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Mesho.

Population in El Mesho

In the town there are 12 men and 12 women. The ratio women per men is 1.000, and the fecundity rate is 3 children per woman. People from outside the State of Querétaro Arteaga account for 4.17% of the total population. 4.17% of the inhabitants are illiterate (8.33% of men and 0.00% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 6.71 (6.14 within the men and 7.29 within the women).

Population changes in El Mesho since 2005
In 2005, in El Mesho there were 17 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are 7 more people (a variation of 41.18%). Of which there are 6 more men (a variation of 100.00%), and 1 more women (a variation of 9.09%).

Indigenous culture in El Mesho
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.

Unemployment and the economy in El Mesho
25.00% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (41.67% of the men, and 8.33% of the women).

Housing and infrastructure in El Mesho
In El Mesho there are 3 dwellings. 100.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 100.00% have piped water, 66.67% have toilet or restroom, 100.00% have a radio receiver, 100.00% a television, 66.67% a fridge, 33.33% a washing-machine, 33.33% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 66.67% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.

Lookup on this link for data of the population pyramid of El Mesho

>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of San Joaquín (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

Where is El Mesho?

Location map of El Mesho: Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in El Mesho, which is marked with the symbol Map marker

You can access more information about maps of El Mesho in this link. You can also visualize satellite photos of El Mesho with a higher resolution.

What is El Mesho like?

San Joaquin, Queretaro de Arteaga 2 De Enero de 2008 (ARBOL DE LA HISTORIA) San Joaquín, vista al norte Zona Arquelogica Ranas, San Joaquin, Qro.

Enjoy the photos of El Mesho on this link

Vote for El Mesho

Do you like El Mesho? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Mesho so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.

Average Rating: 0.0/5
(considering 0 votes)



>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of San Joaquín

>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Querétaro Arteaga (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<



Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of San Joaquín: