EL MELÓN DE ARRIBA

      

the town of El Melón de Arriba is located in the Municipality of Gral. Zaragoza (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 22 inhabitants. El Melón de Arriba is 2332 meters above sea level.
If you browse this webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Melón de Arriba.

Population in El Melón de Arriba

In the town there are 11 men and 11 women. The ratio women per men is 1.000, and the fecundity rate is 2.78 children per woman. People from outside the State of Nuevo León account for 4.55% of the total population. 4.55% of the inhabitants are illiterate (9.09% of men and 0.00% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 3.64 (3.17 within the men and 4 within the women).

Population changes in El Melón de Arriba since 2005
In 2005, in El Melón de Arriba there were 26 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are -4 people less (a variation of -15.38%). Of which there are -2 men less (a variation of -15.38%), and -2 women less (a variation of -15.38%).


Indigenous culture in El Melón de Arriba
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.

Unemployment and the economy in El Melón de Arriba
31.82% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (63.64% of the men, and 0.00% of the women).

Housing and infrastructure in El Melón de Arriba
In El Melón de Arriba there are 5 dwellings. 60.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 80.00% have piped water, 0.00% have toilet or restroom, 40.00% have a radio receiver, 0.00% a television, 0.00% a fridge, 0.00% a washing-machine, 0.00% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 0.00% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.

Lookup on this link for data of the population pyramid of El Melón de Arriba

>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Gral. Zaragoza (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

Where is El Melón de Arriba?

Location map of El Melón de Arriba: Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in El Melón de Arriba, which is marked with the symbol

You can access more information about maps of El Melón de Arriba in this link. You can also visualize satellite photos of El Melón de Arriba with a higher resolution.

What is El Melón de Arriba like?

enfrente de, las letras y la sierra la aldea, abajo la milpaCamino a Dulces NombresBOSQUE

Enjoy the photos of El Melón de Arriba on this link

Vote for El Melón de Arriba

Do you like El Melón de Arriba? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Melón de Arriba so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.

Average Rating: 0.0/5
(considering 0 votes)



>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Gral. Zaragoza

>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Nuevo León (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<


Help us to improve the information about El Melón de Arriba and to spread it over the Internet:

Add one website of El Melón de Arriba
Link El Melón de Arriba from your webpage
Write a family member or a friend and tell them about El Melón de Arriba


Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Gral. Zaragoza: