The town of El Mecánico is located in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla (in the State of Nayarit). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #103 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Mecánico is at 1 meters of altitude.
The town of El Mecánico is located at 29.3 kilometers from Santiago Ixcuintla, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Mecánico.
Where is El Mecánico? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Mecánico (Nayarit) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Mecánico, which has the following symbol
The population of El Mecánico (Nayarit) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El MecánicoIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Mecánico, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Mecánico so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL RUTA AZTECA: 1 km away, direction West (1 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EMPERADOR: 26 km away, direction East (20 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DEL ANGEL: 25 km away, direction East (19 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PROVINCIA: 24 km away, direction East (19 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Mecánico
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Mecánico, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Mecánico.
Vote for El Mecánico
Do you like El Mecánico or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Mecánico to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla
- Campo de los Limones (601 inhabitants)
- El Cantón de Lozada (99 inhabitants)
- El Carrizo (52 inhabitants)
- Estación Nanchi (Peñasquillo) (752 inhabitants)
- Gavilán Chico (363 inhabitants)
- La Cuata (1 inhabitants)
- La Cucaracha (La Mina) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Dios Proveerá (2 inhabitants)
- Los Huanacaxtles (5 inhabitants)
- Pantano Grande (533 inhabitants)
- Rancho Ambrosio Ruiz (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Ángela (- inhabitants)
- Rancho de Benito Rodríguez (3 inhabitants)
- Villa Juárez (2722 inhabitants)
- Yago (4365 inhabitants)