The town of El Mascorro is located in the Municipality of Ojocaliente (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 1 inhabitants. El Mascorro is at 2,229 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is El Mascorro? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Mascorro in Zacatecas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Mascorro, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain El Mascorro building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Mascorro (Zacatecas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Mascorro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Mascorro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ojocaliente. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Mascorro.
Vote for El Mascorro. Opinions.
Do you like El Mascorro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Mascorro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ojocaliente
- Buenavista (669 inhabitants)
- Cerrito del Agua (720 inhabitants)
- Granjas Licenciado Benito Juárez (Hermanos Herrera) (25 inhabitants)
- Las Lajas (553 inhabitants)
- Milagros (1512 inhabitants)
- Pirorreal (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alfesugo (La Casa Blanca) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Loma Larga (79 inhabitants)
- Rancho Potrero de la Asunción (Javier A.P.) (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Marcos (9 inhabitants)
- San José de los Llanos (407 inhabitants)
- Santa María de la Paz (Los Álamos) (2 inhabitants)
- Triana (87 inhabitants)
- Viñedos Gombos (- inhabitants)
- Viñedos La Alcaparra (15 inhabitants)