PueblosAmerica.com

El Manzano (Chilapeño)

        

Maps, photos and statistics of El Manzano (Chilapeño), a beautiful small village of 181 inhabitants of the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave


the town of El Manzano (Chilapeño) is located in the Municipality of Mariano Escobedo (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 181 inhabitants. El Manzano (Chilapeño) is 1992 meters above sea level. If you browse this webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Manzano (Chilapeño).

Population in El Manzano (Chilapeño)

In the town there are 93 men and 88 women. The ratio women per men is 0.946, and the fecundity rate is 3.21 children per woman. People from outside the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave account for 2.21% of the total population. 18.23% of the inhabitants are illiterate (20.43% of men and 15.91% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 3.63 (2.78 within the men and 4.44 within the women).

Population changes in El Manzano (Chilapeño) since 2005
In 2005, in El Manzano (Chilapeño) there were 244 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are -63 people less (a variation of -25.82%). Of which there are -26 men less (a variation of -21.85%), and -37 women less (a variation of -29.60%).


Indigenous culture in El Manzano (Chilapeño)
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.

Unemployment and the economy in El Manzano (Chilapeño)
21.55% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (40.86% of the men, and 1.14% of the women).

Housing and infrastructure in El Manzano (Chilapeño)
In El Manzano (Chilapeño) there are 35 dwellings. 100.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 93.94% have piped water, 100.00% have toilet or restroom, 51.52% have a radio receiver, 63.64% a television, 18.18% a fridge, 12.12% a washing-machine, 6.06% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 3.03% a landline telephone, 21.21% mobile phone, and 3.03% Internet access.

Lookup on this link for data of the population pyramid of El Manzano (Chilapeño)

>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Mariano Escobedo (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

Where is El Manzano (Chilapeño)?

Location map of El Manzano (Chilapeño): Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in El Manzano (Chilapeño), which is marked with the symbol

You can access more information about maps of El Manzano (Chilapeño) in this link. You can also visualize satellite photos of El Manzano (Chilapeño) with a higher resolution.

What is El Manzano (Chilapeño) like?

Vista de pico de Orizaba desde el Tepoztecatl Pico de Orizaba VISTA  DESDE TUZANTLA

Enjoy the photos of El Manzano (Chilapeño) on this link

Vote for El Manzano (Chilapeño)

Do you like El Manzano (Chilapeño)? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Manzano (Chilapeño) so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.

Average Rating: 0.0/5
(considering 0 votes)



Schools in El Manzano (Chilapeño)

  • ATENAS
  • MIGUEL HIDALGO Y COSTILLA
  • All of the Schools in El Manzano (Chilapeño)
  • >>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Mariano Escobedo

    >>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<


    Help us to improve the information about El Manzano (Chilapeño) and to spread it over the Internet:

    Add one website of El Manzano (Chilapeño)
    Link El Manzano (Chilapeño) from your webpage
    Write a family member or a friend and tell them about El Manzano (Chilapeño)


    Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Mariano Escobedo: