The town of El Manzano is located in the Municipality of Guachochi (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #798 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Manzano is at 2,472 meters of altitude.
The town of El Manzano is located at 42.3 kilometers from Guachochi, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Manzano.
Where is El Manzano? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Manzano (Chihuahua) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chihuahua State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El Manzano (Chihuahua) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El ManzanoIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Manzano, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Manzano so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL REGINA: 39 km away, direction Southwest (32 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL DE MORELOS: 42 km away, direction Southwest (28 minutes by car)
- HOTEL JUANITAS: 43 km away, direction Northwest (31 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HOSPEDAJE CASA MONSE: 43 km away, direction Northwest (30 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Manzano
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Manzano, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Guachochi. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Manzano.
Vote for El Manzano
Do you like El Manzano or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Manzano to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Guachochi
- Aquiachi (44 inhabitants)
- Baguerare (19 inhabitants)
- Casa Redonda (2 inhabitants)
- Charerachi (- inhabitants)
- Gomirachi (20 inhabitants)
- Las Guindas (6 inhabitants)
- Mesa de Bocoyna (7 inhabitants)
- Ranchería Cerro Grande (10 inhabitants)
- Ranchería Cororeachi (2 inhabitants)
- Recobata (35 inhabitants)
- Reroachi (- inhabitants)
- Richachi (- inhabitants)
- Risiochi (10 inhabitants)
- Saguaroachi (10 inhabitants)
- Sepochi (12 inhabitants)