El Manzanal (Altzayanca, Tlaxcala)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Manzanal, a beautiful tiny town in the State of Tlaxcala
The town of El Manzanal is located in the Municipality of Altzayanca (in the State of Tlaxcala). Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #53 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Manzanal is at 2660 meters of altitude.
The town of El Manzanal is located at 2.9 kilometers from Atlzayanca, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Manzanal.
Where is El Manzanal? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Manzanal in Tlaxcala, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of El Manzanal
With the satellite map of El Manzanal will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Altzayanca. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Manzanal.
Photos of El Manzanal
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Manzanal? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Manzanal.
Vote for El Manzanal. Opinions.
Do you like El Manzanal? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Manzanal so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Altzayanca
- Antonio Galaviz Sánchez (- inhabitants)
- Carreta (15 inhabitants)
- Colonia Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- Colonia Nazareth (96 inhabitants)
- Huerta Lizet (2 inhabitants)
- La Rincona (21 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas (399 inhabitants)
- Mesa Redonda (255 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Jesús (- inhabitants)
- Rancho el Cristo (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio Tecopilco (432 inhabitants)
- San José Miravalle (87 inhabitants)
- San Juan Ocotitla (301 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz Pocitos (1363 inhabitants)
- Xarero Xaltitla (67 inhabitants)