The town of El Manguito is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #1022 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Manguito is at 814 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of El Manguito is located at 26.4 kilometers from , which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. In addition, it is located at 58.0 kilometers from Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Manguito.
Satellite photo of El Manguito
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Manguito, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Manguito.
The population of El Manguito (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El ManguitoMany people want to stay in the town of El Manguito itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL LA FUENTE: 33 km away, direction East (23 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL CAROLINA: 41 km away, direction East (27 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL JORDI FEDERICO: 41 km away, direction East (31 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LA SELVA: 42 km away, direction East (32 minutes by car)
Where is El Manguito? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Manguito (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Vote for El Manguito
Do you like El Manguito or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Manguito to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- 3 Hemanos (4 inhabitants)
- Agua Escondida (9 inhabitants)
- Alaska (3 inhabitants)
- Los Potrillos (4 inhabitants)
- El Santuario (8 inhabitants)
- Esquipulas (3 inhabitants)
- Gulaber (- inhabitants)
- La Victoria (6 inhabitants)
- Las Pilas (4 inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (9 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (16 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (3 inhabitants)
- San Miguel las Flores (- inhabitants)
- San Rafael (5 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (119 inhabitants)