The town of El Manantial is located in the Municipality of Bahía de Banderas (in the State of Nayarit). There are 13 inhabitants. El Manantial is at 5 meters of altitude.
Where is El Manantial? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Manantial (Nayarit) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Manantial, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Manantial and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Manantial (Nayarit) is 13 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Manantial
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Manantial, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Bahía de Banderas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Manantial.
Vote for El Manantial. Opinions.
Do you like El Manantial? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Manantial so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Bahía de Banderas
- Colonia Magisterio (67 inhabitants)
- El Aguacatal (- inhabitants)
- El Texcalame (4 inhabitants)
- Hotel Papelillos (8 inhabitants)
- La Casa de la Loma (Azteca) (8 inhabitants)
- La Noria (- inhabitants)
- Litibú (36 inhabitants)
- Los Almendros (27 inhabitants)
- Playa Larga (- inhabitants)
- Punta del Burro (4 inhabitants)
- Quinta Consuelo (11 inhabitants)
- Rancho La María (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Las Herraduras de Pelayo (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Bernal (4 inhabitants)
- Valle de Pelacuas (- inhabitants)