El Llano de Río Delgado (Oaxaca)
Learn about tiny town of El Llano de Río Delgado through its photos, maps and population statistics.
All the information about this town of 2 inhabitants of the State of Oaxaca
The town of El Llano de Río Delgado is located in the Municipality of San Pedro y San Pablo Teposcolula (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 2 inhabitants. El Llano de Río Delgado is at 2,132 meters of altitude.
Where is El Llano de Río Delgado? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Llano de Río Delgado (Oaxaca) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Llano de Río Delgado and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Llano de Río Delgado (Oaxaca) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Llano de Río Delgado
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Llano de Río Delgado, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Pedro y San Pablo Teposcolula. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Llano de Río Delgado.
Vote for El Llano de Río Delgado
Do you like El Llano de Río Delgado or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Llano de Río Delgado to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of San Pedro y San Pablo Teposcolula
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Oaxaca (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of San Pedro y San Pablo Teposcolula
- El Alarcón (84 inhabitants)
- El Colibrí (8 inhabitants)
- El Molino (112 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (69 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Tixa (72 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Vista Hermosa (384 inhabitants)
- Instituto Oaxaqueño Profesional de Educación Federal (- inhabitants)
- Juan José López Cruz (- inhabitants)
- La Calera (- inhabitants)
- La Campana (140 inhabitants)
- San Felipe Ixtapa (116 inhabitants)
- San Francisco de Asís (135 inhabitants)
- Santo Tomás Tecolotitlán (165 inhabitants)
- Sección Tercera (Paraje la Cruz) (6 inhabitants)
- Yucuninde (144 inhabitants)