El Llano (Venado, San Luis Potosí)
Know the tiny town of El Llano through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 3 inhabitants in the State of San Luis Potosí
The town of El Llano is located in the Municipality of Venado (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #107 of the ranking. El Llano is at 1751 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Llano? You can find it at 11.1 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Venado, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Llano location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Llano? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Llano in San Luis Potosí, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of El Llano
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Llano, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Venado. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Llano.
Photos of El Llano
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Llano? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Llano.
Vote for El Llano. Opinions.
Do you like El Llano? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Llano so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Venado
- El Ranchito (233 inhabitants)
- El Rebaje (87 inhabitants)
- El Sotol (101 inhabitants)
- La Manga (Tanque la Bota) (29 inhabitants)
- La Presa Colorada (27 inhabitants)
- Noria de la Unión (20 inhabitants)
- Noria de Santa Teresa (82 inhabitants)
- Pozo Numero Tres (Santa Rita) (- inhabitants)
- Quinta Ojo de Agua (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Tenorio (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Hacienda (3 inhabitants)
- San Eustaquio (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (El Alto) (42 inhabitants)
- Tierra Blanca (303 inhabitants)
- Toledo (25 inhabitants)