The town of El Lindero is located in the Municipality of Bahía de Banderas (in the State of Nayarit). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #175 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Lindero is at 42 meters of altitude.
The town of El Lindero is located at 10.6 kilometers from San José del Valle, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. In addition, it is located at 12.7 kilometers from Valle de Banderas, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Lindero.
Where is El Lindero? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Lindero in Nayarit? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Lindero.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Lindero and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Lindero (Nayarit) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Lindero
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Lindero, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Bahía de Banderas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Lindero.
Vote for El Lindero. Opinions.
Do you like El Lindero? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Lindero so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Bahía de Banderas
- Carricito (2 inhabitants)
- El Colomo (1462 inhabitants)
- El Triángulo (4 inhabitants)
- La Compuerta Número 2 (22 inhabitants)
- La Misión Rayo de Plata (15 inhabitants)
- Las Ladrilleras (La Papaya Roja) (- inhabitants)
- Lienzo Charro Arena Vallarta (2 inhabitants)
- Los Galleros (- inhabitants)
- Los Sauces (274 inhabitants)
- Margarita Pelayo (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Grande (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Las Herraduras de Pelayo (4 inhabitants)
- San Clemente de Lima (9561 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (1431 inhabitants)
- Santa Cecilia (5 inhabitants)