The town of El Limoncito is located in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla (in the State of Nayarit). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #116 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Limoncito is at 10 meters of altitude.
The town of El Limoncito is located at 10.5 kilometers from Santiago Ixcuintla, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Limoncito.
Where is El Limoncito? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Limoncito (Nayarit)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of El Limoncito? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Limoncito (Nayarit) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Limoncito
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Limoncito, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Limoncito.
Vote for El Limoncito. Opinions.
Do you like El Limoncito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Limoncito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla
- Amapa (2351 inhabitants)
- Colonia Dieciocho de Septiembre (- inhabitants)
- Colonia Vado del Cora (73 inhabitants)
- El Columpio (4 inhabitants)
- El Limón (758 inhabitants)
- El Manguito (155 inhabitants)
- Estación Nanchi (Peñasquillo) (752 inhabitants)
- Gavilán Grande (1079 inhabitants)
- Jesús Langarica (4 inhabitants)
- La Casa Amarilla (1 inhabitants)
- La Quinta (El Rancho de la Higuera) (12 inhabitants)
- Paso Real de Cahuipa (206 inhabitants)
- Planta de Hornos Tizate (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Ceferino Alcantar (1 inhabitants)
- Villa Hidalgo (9478 inhabitants)