The town of El León is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 2 inhabitants. El León is at 387 meters of altitude.
Satellite photo of El León
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El León, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El León.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Baja California State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El León (Baja California) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El LeónMany people want to stay in the town of El León itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL EL PORTAL INN S. DE R.L.: 31 km away, direction North (21 minutes by car)
- POSADA DEL VALLE: 29 km away, direction South (23 minutes by car)
- HOTEL BOUTIQUE: 36 km away, direction Southwest (25 minutes by car)
- ADOBE GUADALUPE: 35 km away, direction Southwest (25 minutes by car)
Where is El León? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El León in Baja California? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El León.
Vote for El León
Do you like El León or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El León to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Ayala (8 inhabitants)
- El Nevado (85 inhabitants)
- Espinoza (2 inhabitants)
- Familia Ceballos Alcántara (- inhabitants)
- Familia Mercado (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Bichi (5 inhabitants)
- Granjas del Porvenir (- inhabitants)
- Granjas Ejidales Santa Rosa (1 inhabitants)
- Nejí Parte Baja (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Cuchuma (- inhabitants)
- El Encino (- inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (- inhabitants)
- La Granjita (- inhabitants)
- Rancho México (1 inhabitants)
- Rosa de Castilla (6 inhabitants)